April 20, 2017
April 23, 2017
Address4099 Valley View Ln Dallas, TX 75244 View map
CALL FOR PAPERS
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES
1 – Submission of abstracts, work-in-progress, or complete papers: April 5, 2017
2 – Registration: April 15, 2017
3 – Final-formatted versions of abstracts, work-in-progress, or complete papers for the conference proceedings should be received on or before: April 11, 2017
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ABSTRACTS, WORK -IN-PROGRESS, AND PAPERS FOR REVIEW
Abstracts, work-in-progress, and complete papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word, with a 12-point font. All work-in-progress and papers must not exceed 20 pages, double space. The format of submission is not important at this stage. However, the following information should be included:
- Submission Title
- Name of Author(s)
- E-mail Address(es)
- Name of Contact Author and Mailing Address
- Appropriate Track(s)
The Doubletree by Hilton
near the Galleria
4099 Valley View Lane
The conference rate is: Single $115, Double $120, Triple $125.
All these rates include breakfast buffet at the hotel restaurant. Refer to IABPAD Conference to get the conference rate.
To make your hotel reservation, call 1-800-222-8733.
Mention Intl Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (group reservation code IAB) for the special group rate.
Also, between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM on Business days, you may contact Alexa Cockrum at 1-972 419 7607 or email@example.com for reservation.
Located just blocks away from the fashionable Galleria Mall and Brookhaven Country Club, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas Near the Galleria is just blocks away from shopping, restaurants and popular Dallas attractions
- Located near Dallas Galleria Mall, featuring over 236 shops and restaurants
- Three onsite dining options – Terrace Bar and Grill, The Chef’s Table and Cyber Café
- Complimentary three-mile radius transportation (including to and from the Galleria Mall)
- Complimentary business center with printing services
- Located 20 minutes from DFW International Airport and Dallas Love Field Airport
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space, accommodating up to 1,000 people